CSRA Transportation, LLC exists to provide knowledge and comprehensive global hands-on experience necessary to produce safe and productive professional drivers to be employable as entry-level tractor-trailer drivers.
CSRA TRANSPORTATION, LLC opened in December of 2003. We started with Driver Education. Soon, after, Defensive Driving Course (DDC) was added, helping clients with Reinstatement of License and Points Reduction. We joined the National Safety Council (NSC) and provide the 6/8 class to help clients with Insurance Discounts. Commercial Truck Driver School began to unfold and we began training men and women for new job careers helping them obtain their Commercial Driver License. After all, we are a Transportation Center. CSRA TRANSPORTATION, LLC currently trains students for the South Carolina Work Force Initiative Act (WIA), Georgia Department of Labor Vocational Rehabilitation.
The courses offered are designed and administered to prepare students to pass state board licensing examinations, to teach students to be proficient in all areas of Commercial Truck Driving.
BASIC INFORMATION ON PROGRAMS AND COURSE
1. All courses available day and evening.
2. All classes have “open” enrollment.
3. Beginning classes are scheduled for first day of class on weekly basis.
4. Courses will provide the student with 161 clock hours as required by Georgia State.
5. CSRA Transportation agrees not to exceed a student: teacher ratio of 25:1 as established by the State Approving Agency (SAA).
COMPLETION REQUIREMENTS COMMERCIAL TRUCK DRIVING
Students must complete the curriculum required by Georgia State Board of Commercial Truck Driving and 1,161 clock hours of attendance to complete curriculum.
Copyright 2013 CSRA Transportation, LLC. All rights reserved.